In present era you really want to set up your files, the best cloud storage services can help make life easier. And protect your documents, photos and videos from both unforeseen deletion and external security ultimatum. In this article, we bring you the best cloud storage options available to you today.
- 1 What is cloud storage and why does anyone need it?
- 1.1 Best cloud storage services in 2021
- 1.2 IDrive
- 1.3 Some Excellent Features of IDrive
- 1.4 pCloud
- 1.5 Some Excellent Features of pCloud
- 1.6 OneDrive
- 1.7 Some Excellent Features of OneDrive
- 1.8 Google Drive
- 1.9 Some Excellent Features of Google Drive
- 1.10 Dropbox
- 1.11 Some Excellent Features of Dropbox
- 1.12 Zoolz
- 1.13 Some Excellent Features of Zoolz
- 1.14 NordLocker
- 1.15 Some Excellent Features of NordLocker
- 1.16 Amazon Drive
- 1.17 Some Excellent Features of Amazon Drive
- 1.18 Final Summary
What is cloud storage and why does anyone need it?
Cloud storage means storing data in a secluded location that is accessible from any device. Cloud storage will improve performance and productivity in terms of data backup and security.
This is a way to store data online instead of your local computer. Internet connection is required to upload, edit, and share documents, spreadsheets, photos, audio, video, etc. with others.
Storage service offeres do not store any data on your computer’s hard disk. Cloud storage gadgets come in useful access your data from any device.
Best cloud storage services in 2021
if you are looking cloud storage or cloud backup for a large number of people, it is cheaper to choose a plan with unlimited users.
With iDrive you can get as many users as you can with flexible plans depending on the amount of space you have.
IDrive is a terrific cloud storage service that be brilliant for one excellent quality automatic file and device backup. If you’re not sure why backups are important, you’ll never know when data loss is about to occur. This can happen at any time beyond your control for a number of reasons.
Must Read: Best Cloud Hosting Services
This is a great choice for businesses interested in backing up data, files and various devices. You can also organize remote computers and other devices. With this feature, you can change the devices in the backup settings at the earliest without having to actually reveal them.
Some Excellent Features of IDrive
- Cloud backup
- Multiple device backups
- Multi-device compatible
- Social media backup
- Open / close backup of files
- Mapping and backing up external drives
- IDrive offers 5 GB for free
- Users can manage and monitor their computer backups from their interface.
- Users can upload or download files up to 2 GB in size.
- It provides the best solution for keeping all computers, Macs, iPhones and Android devices safe in one account.
pCloud is a fasten file sharing, cloud storage, and combination program that enables users to upload, store, manage, encrypt, and share files. pCloud makes it possible users to upload files of any size, particularly with regard HD videos.
This is especially useful if you plan to use your long-term cloud storage space. You can easily access your files anywhere through their mobile, web-based, and desktop applications.
This cloud storage solution offers web additions for Google Chrome and Firefox, and full-featured apps for Mac OS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android.
Some Excellent Features of pCloud
- This helps keep your private files professional privilege with advanced encryption.
- It stores versions on your files for a specific period of time, which helps you find archive files.
- worthy of support links and file requests.
- Brandable and customizable share links.
- Transport Layer Security and secure sockets layer channel protection.
If you use Windows and none of the other options feel like a good fit, Microsoft OneDrive is a cheap and easy to use option. Microsoft OneDrive is an Internet-based storage and synchronization service provider.
OneDrive apps can be used to sync files on Windows PC or Mac operating system. This is great for sharing files with your coworkers or coworkers. Although not everyone like you will automatically have access to the same files, you can easily access the files using OneDrive.
In addition, OneDrive for Business has the ability to restrict access to files. Users can set passwords on file, so only those with passwords can access the document.
Some Excellent Features of OneDrive
- Secure file sharing.
- Offline access.
- Remote access.
- Reporting and statistics.
- secure sockets layer security.
- You can set expiration dates for shared files, images and links for security concerns.
Google Drive is a free cloud-based storage service that enables users to store and access files online.
The service syncs documents, photos and more across all user devices, including mobile devices, tablets and PCs. You acquire 15 GB of free storage .
As with the benefits of Google Drive, you can sync files to any device you have. Plus it comes with backups, file sharing, opening and editing a variety of documents, including Gmail integration, and more.
Some Excellent Features of Google Drive
- You can create documents, sheets.
- It provides real-time synchronization.
- The tool can be used for MacOS.
- Desktop, web-based and mobile applications.
- Central user and data management.
- Data loss prevention services.
Dropbox is a great choice for personal cloud storage. The programs are affordable, the user interface is impressive, and it sets well with many third party platforms. Dropbox is a very versatile cloud solution for easy desktop applications for Windows, Mac, and Linux, as well as Android, iOS.
Dropbox offers some really cool extra tools like Admin Dashboard that lets you monitor and track your team’s file sharing activity. If you’re looking for a cloud storage service that makes collaborating on shared documents easy and efficient, then Dropbox is a great choice.
Some Excellent Features of Dropbox
- Office and Google Docs mainstreaming.
- Use of smart storage with smart sync.
- It allows you to share any file.
- This will allow you to create and share anything from drafts, videos, photos to code and sound.
- It offers you to sync data securely on all devices.
If you have enough data and need a safe place to store it for a long time, Zoles is a excellent and cost-effective choice. Zoolz is an easy-to-use backup service that gives you the best measure of security, privacy to your files.
Some Excellent Features of Zoolz
- Advanced Device Management.
- Automatic system alerts.
- Monitor constant change.
- Server backup.
- Easy to use.
- It has smart filters and can analyze any uploaded image.
NordLocker is a simple file encryption invention. It allows you safely store and share your data. It basically hides everything you leave in it, whether it’s a family vacation photo or a series of spreadsheets. Once encrypted, you can lock them on your computer, save them in a folder, upload them to the cloud, or share them with others.
Some Excellent Features of NordLocker
- Strong, end-to-end encryption.
- Secret file storage to the cloud and desktop.
- Same platform and cross-platform synchronization.
- There are no restrictions on file size or type.
- Free, premium and business plans accessible.
Amazon Cloud Drive is an online storage service focused on your data. Although the space behind the images is generous, the lack of features leaves it behind many other great challenger. Amazon Drive now has compatibility services for Android, iOS, Mac OS and Windows. If you have nothing else in the market for a dedicated image backup solution, Amazon Cloud Drive is a good case. If you are an Amazon Prime member for other reasons, you may want to use this space.
Some Excellent Features of Amazon Drive
- Great service for photo backup.
- Amazon Prime members take endless space for photos.
- Nice web interface.
- Automatic image backup feature for mobile devices.
Each service offers adjustable plans at reasonable prices to suit individuals and companies of all profiles and sizes. Be that as it may, your storage and security requirements also play a role in which option you should choose. So when you go through the process of choosing the best cloud storage services for you and your team, be sure to use the considerations we talk about.