Whether you spend most of your time in the office or at home, in front of a computer or a laptop. The mouse is considered to be one of the most important scales during working or anything else. which is mainly used for input. Sometimes without mouse you get distracted during working. And of course you will be aware that the Windows operating system automatically sets the mouse settings in case of installation.
But sometimes a lot of people also change these settings so that they can use the speed of the mouse with a more efficient way. So Windows 10 allows its users to customize the mouse settings to suit their needs and function.
There is no doubt that Windows 10 features are very remarkable. You can customize your mouse settings in these multicast features, including double-click speed and sensitivity. In today’s article we will look at how to change the sensitivity of the mouse on the Windows 10 operating system.
Easy Steps to Change Mouse Speed in Windows 10
- First you need to go to the window search and there you need to find the Control Panel.
- You must then select the mouse in the Control Panel window.
- After selecting the mouse, the mouse properties will open. There you need to select ‘Pointer Options’ to change the sensitivity of the mouse.
- Now select the slider at the pointer speed of your choice and then press ok.
- More if you want to set the mouse button speed Then select on the Buttons tab.
- Buttons tab lets you customize your mouse double click speed more or less.
- If you want to adjust the mouse wheel scrolled Line you will have to select the wheel from the given tab.
You can easily change the sensitivity of your mouse according to these simple steps. Further, if you have any difficulty in changing the sensitivity of the mouse, So let us know in the comments section. I hope that the above mentioned tips will be useful for you.
Must Read: How to Hide Drive in Windows 10 PC