In this age of technology, everyone prefers to change different wallpapers or colors in their daily basis. If you talk about your mobile or operating system, you will surely be change many things. In case you talk about your operating system then surely the window is the place where you spend most of your time after a day or a few hours. If anyone is currently using an older version of window, they may be aware of the fact that it is easy to change the active Title Bar Text color.
But in the current window 10, this option removed. But with the Appearance setting, you can easily change the title bar color. You need to change some registry editors to changes the title bar color. In this article we will read about change the title bar text color in the current version of Windows. Let’s get started.
Easily Change the Title Bar Text Color in Windows 10
- First of all, look for the Run in the search option of Windows 10 and open it.
- After open Run diloug box type regedit and press the Enter key.
- The Registry Editor will now open in front of you.
- Now in the left side of the registry editor find HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors and click on it.
- After that On the Right pane, find the TitleText option. Double click it to go to the next step.
- Now a small diloug box will open which named Edit String.
- Then you have to find the box in the name of the value data. In the value data box you have to enter the color RGB value.
- Once complete, click the OK button.
- Now you need to restart your system.
- In order to bring back the change, Perform the given steps and in the Edit String, as well as give the original values, which was 0 0 0
So this is the easy way to change the Active title bar text color on Windows 10. I am sure that the mentioned tips will guide you properly and you will choose the color of your choice. If you have any questions about this, please let us know in the comments box below.