Ask someone who has experienced data loss if it’s fun, and they won’t tell you. Data loss, whether due to hardware or software failure, accidental deletion, or cybercrime, is a disturbing experience. Today, businesses store most of their essential information using hard drives or cloud backups. You may even save everything as usual on a USB stick or an external hard drive. Your system is slow. So you decided to turn your system into some Data Recovery Software. do not worry. There are data recovery tools that can help you recover lost, deleted files from your system even if you don’t have a backup.
Data Recovery Software
EaseUS The best data recovery software to easily solve all data loss problems. Recover files from hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, memory card, digital camera, mobile phone, music player and other storage media due to deletion, formatting, software crash. Hard drive damage, virus attack, partition loss or other unknown causes. Just three steps and a few clicks to get back what you lost.
Read Also: Snipping Tools for Mac
You can simply regain lost files, photos, documents, videos, and more from the outline of deletion, formatting errors, partition damage, virus attacks, and additional data loss scenarios.
Major Features of EaseUS Data Recovery Software
- It retrieves more than 550 file types, such as documents, images, emails, and audio files, including WMV, AVI, MPEG, MP4, and more. In addition, it helps to recover any type of file that you have accidentally lost.
- Make a list of partitions that do not appear on the computer.
- Supports external storage which includes SSD and USB.
- Preview the results of the scan before retrieving.
- Export / Import sessions so you don’t have to restart.
- Supports all types of deleted files, including documents, emails, compressed files and much more.
- Retrieve permanently deleted files from regular, deleted, and formatted drives.
- Repair even worse image and video files from a formatted drive.
- Save the scan results and start from where you left off later. You can export scanned results.
- Partial restoration is also possible, which is useful in case of file importance.
How to use?
- When you open the software, it will display a list of both external and internal drives.
- Regular partitions are marked in blue with the SSD or USB mark wherever needed.
- Lost or unused storage is represented in yellow.
- There is another section that gives you the option to select a desktop, recycle bin, or folder
- Always make sure to save the recovered files to external storage, so you will not overwrite the files that were likely to be recovered.
- After selecting the location, the software will scan your system.
- Once the software has finished scanning, select the file from which you wish to recover.
- To quickly restore your data, quickly filter your search history by editing the file name, file type, and date.
- You need to know which file you want to recover. You can double-click on the file and click on the preview option to check its contents.
- Now that you are sure which files to retrieve, select them one by one, and then click the Recover button. You can also right-click on each of them, preview and then choose to retrieve.
Of course, even with all these precautions, sometimes human error results in accidentally deleted photos or photo folders. If so, you should have peace of mind with the recovery software ready. When looking for free data recovery software, Aces is usually the first result as it helps to recover 2GB of data for free.