Disk Drill is excellent data recovery software for Windows and Mac because of its proficiency to easily recover lost or deleted data from internal and external storage devices, in any case of file system. Recover any type of deleted files in Windows, including Office paperwork, messages, and media files quickly and without difficulty.
Disk Drill works by reading and retrieving any media that can be inserted into your Windows PC: internal or external hard drives, memory cards, cameras, USB flash drives, and even some iPods. Once the scanning is perfect, you will be displayed with a tree-like list of recoverable items, including found files and folders, and reconstructed files. Disk Drill can easily recreate hundreds of different types of files: documents, images, archives, videos and much more.
The Quality of Disk Drill Data Recovery Software Selection
One of the biggest problems with these recovery apps is that rescue tools support very limited file types. When a retrieval app supports restoration of a wide range of file types, it becomes resourceful. Therefore, you can restore trust, photos, videos, music files and other file types with confidence. Another unpleasant feeling is that most of your programs do not support retrieving files from external storage devices such as external HDD or USB flash drives.
Read Also: Fleet Management Software
Time is something that no one needs for many days. You can’t expect users to spend the whole day waiting for the scanning and retrieval process to finally get their hands on something important. High-performance data recovery software usually has high-speed scanning options. And some even come with customized scanning, targeting a specific file for recovery.
some other important feature is to preview files that have already been established. Also, the recovered files must be in their original quality.
A simple interface and ease of use are essential for any app. Many restoration programs have glowing icons and supposedly high-tech features that are useless. The end user only needs a well-defined interface that provides the equipment, duration.
Using this data recovery software for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP or Vista, you can recover deleted data from any kind of storage devices. The list of collaborators includes your computer’s internal hard disk, external USB drives, SD and CF cards, other memory cards, digital cameras, solid state drives (SSDs), flash drives, and more.
Best Features of Disk Drill
- Physically displays all the storage on your machine, even unallocated space.
- Displays scanned data in all files, images, videos, documents, archive options.
- Allows filtering of files and files scanned by date.
- Contains the search bar.
- Can save maintenance session for later use.
- Retrieve data in disk image (ISO) format.
- Preview option available.
- Deep scan mode is available.
- Folder real name retained.
- Scan longer than average.
How to Use Disk Drill Software Step By Step
- The software is easily installed with just one click and you have to provide your administrator credentials when prompted. The download entitles you to retrieve up to 500 MB of data for free, as well as provide permanent access to the additional data protection tools included with this application.
- Select the lost data or disk from the list displayed in the main window of the application. You can also choose to use a special recovery method with a drop-down menu at the bottom right of the screen. All default recovery methods are to be used by default, but depending on the specific restoration situation, you can choose other options such as partition search or deep scan. Scanning the entire drive using all retrieval methods offers the most complete results and far more data than working on a much more limited scan.
- Whenever you have selected the location and recovery method, you are ready to launch the recovery process. Click the Lost Data button to start the scanning algorithm and find your deleted files. The scanning step can take variable time depending on the selected maintenance method; deeper scan takes longer but with the provision of a wider range of capabilities.
- As the scanning progresses, you’ll see a status bar showing its progress at the top of the window, as well as the number of files and their total size. You can stop the scan at any time if you wish. For best results, let the scan be completed, but if you are temporarily pressed, you can pause it and see which files have already been identified.
- Once you have selected which files to retrieve, click the Recover button. You will be presented with a window that allows you to select a location for retrieving data. Do not use the same disk that contains the missing files as this could lead to file corruption or overwriting the data during recovery. Once you’ve selected your recovery location, click OK
Disc Disk Drill is the best choice for professional and comfortable home users, providing exceptionally polished experience and excellent data recovery results. The latest version of the software can retrieve data in more than 400 file formats from various storage devices and file systems using its advanced scanning algorithms.