The natural adventure of traveling to unfamiliar cities and countries can be very satisfying. In some cases, the experience of going to a restaurant away from a city and or a sidelines may be the final event of the trip. And with state-of-the-art technology, your ever-connected smart device can provide the essential maps you need to get back to a familiar area . In Microsoft Windows 10, you can download the map practically anywhere in the world and no need to worry about unreliable internet connection. In this article, we will share a comprehensive guide on how to download offline maps on a Windows 10 computer.
How to Download Offline Maps on Windows 10?
- First, click the Start button and click the Settings gear icon.
- Click Apps from the list.
- On the Apps page, click the Offline Maps option in the left pane.
- Click the (+) button to download maps for offline use.
- On the next page, select Continent to download the map.
- Now you need to select the city map you want to download.
- Wait by the time the map is downloaded to your system.
- After Download is Complete open the Maps app and find the place you downloaded. (you don’t need internet connection or wifi to find directions.)