Enable Fast Startup in Windows 10: Windows 10 is now widely used in most operating systems. Of course, there are also many features that attract a lot of users, but it also has some issues that many users will be aware of. Due to which many users sometimes face some problems.
Let’s talk about some of the issues with Windows 10. Users often experience issues such as boot issues, BSOD errors and so on in Windows 10 But the most prominent issues raised by users are slow boot issue. Because of that issue, most users think that the operating system is slower than usual. Sometimes a slow boot can be connected due to faulty every drivers or weak RAM. On the other hand, this can be due to software side issues.
That’s why Microsoft has introduced such components in Windows 10, especially to deal with software issues which can provide a quick start on your operating system. Are you interested in knowing? If you are facing similar problems then in today’s article we will see about how to fast startup enable in Windows 10.
Easy Steps to Enable Fast Startup on Windows 10
- First you need to open your computer RUN box and for that you need to press Windows + R.
- After opening the Run Dialog box, you need to type powercfg.cpl and press enter button.
- Now the power option will open on your Windows 10 computer.
- On the left side select Choose what the power buttons do.
- After that on the Define power buttons and turn on password protection’ option, click on the ‘Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- Now go down and enable the ‘Turn on fast startup recommended’ option.
You can easily enable Fast Startup on Windows 10 according to the given method and if you have started a fast startup, you may have a problem with the battery, but you can do the same on your laptop by following the given instructions. If you have any questions about this article, please let us know in the comments box.