How to Hide Drive in Windows 10: Whether we use mobile phones, laptops or windows So these devices contain a lot of memories from our documents that we always want to save. Looking at the current time, there have no doubt that the popular desktop operating system Windows 10, which gives everyone a very interesting experience.
Whether it’s about operating system security or something else, Windows 10 is a great way to make things easier for us. Sometimes we have to share our laptop or computer with another person during our work.
In this way, our operating system contains some files or documents that we try to hide. Windows 10 allows you to hide all your sensitive files in this ways. Windows 10 has a special policy group configuration. Which Allows you to hide any special drivers in the file Explorer. In today’s article we will share a great and excellent Local Group Policy. Which will allow you to hide the necessary disk drivers.
Easy Steps to Hide Any Specific Drive in Windows 10
- First open the RUN box. To do this you need to press the Windows + R button simultaneously.
- In the front RUN box you need to enter this gpedit.msc and then press the Enter key. The given command will help to open the Local Group Policy Editor.
- Navigate to – User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > File Explorer.
- In Right Pane find it and click on the double option (Hide these specified drives in My Computer).
- Now select the Enable option And choose the drive you want to hide. You can hide more than devices from one page.
- When you select your drives, press the Apply button and then click OK.
- Similarly, if you unhide the hard disk partition select Not Configured or Disabled and click OK.
By following the easy points given you can hide specific drives in Windows 10 computer. If you also have multiple files that you want to hide, these points will make it easier for you in this process. I am sure that these points will be useful in this process. If you want to ask more about this article, please feel free to contact us.