Install Apps From Microsoft Store in Windows 10: With each passing time, Windows has come up with unique features for its customers. Similarly, when you want to install applications on Windows operating system, you have to download the master installer file But Now You can easily install software or an application without having to worry about the master installer.
Similarly in Windows 10 you can get applications with ease of after installing Microsoft Store. In fact, Microsoft store launched a long time ago, but at the moment, access to most apps were very limited. But with the passage of time, the Microsoft Store features has been praised by many users, especially in Windows 10.
If we take a look at Windows 8 Where the Microsoft Store was rarely used for applications. But in the present window, it also introduced a lot of features that have managed to get the attention of the users. In today’s article we will see how to get any app from Microsoft Store windows 10.
Install Applications From Microsoft Store in Windows 10
Applications in the Microsoft Store are in the form of a universal window platform . In addition to applications, the Microsoft Store also provides a variety of games. You can easily play it on your Windows 10 laptop.
But not all desktop applications or games are available in the Microsoft Store, so you may need to check with Microsoft store before installing any such games or applications. If you are looking for an application that is available on the Microsoft Store, there are 2 ways to get it.
Must Read: How to Enable Fast Startup in Windows 10
If access to this application is free, you can easily access it, otherwise you will have to pay for this application.
With the help of free software you can download any program without any purchase. This is an app that works with a subscription service that works with Amazon, Netflix, Facebook Or sometimes allows you to use the basic version of an app for free with the help of a advertisements.
The second type is paid software that needs to be buy before downloading And you have the right to use the apps you buy for absolutely every reason. Apps that you purchase will later offer customers additional features.
Step By Step Guide to Install Apps And Games From The Microsoft Store Windows 10
The most important thing to use before using the Microsoft Store is to have an account on Windows 10 And with the Microsoft Store, it’s a must have to signed in. Then you need to follow the steps below to install any apps or games from Microsoft Store Windows 10.
- Open Microsoft Store applications that are available by default when installing Windows 10.
- First, click the Store icon on Taskbar. Note If Microsoft store is not in the icon on taskbar, you can also see it in the Start menu. Click the Start button to find the Microsoft Store keywords again.
- After receiving the search results, click to open the Microsoft Store.
- After opening the Microsoft Store window, the recommendations of various categories of apps and games will be prominent.
- You can select the application directly from the Microsoft Store page.
- Click the search button to find your desired app or game.
- After the search results appear, click on the application. If the application is free, you can install it immediately.
- After the download process has been completed, proceed with the install process, then wait for the installation to complete.
- You can run apps or games by clicking immediately after the installation process.
You can also easily install your favorite apps or games on the Microsoft Store window 10. The above method is the easiest way to guide you through this process. If you want to ask any question about this article, please let us know in the comments below.